Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 BOM SO Scale Scale I & II 190 Posts Online Application Form Exam Date and Syllabus Pdf Download : Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) latest Jobs notification for 190 Posts Specialist Officers in Scale I & II Vacancy 2021 on the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in. Check here the Maharashtra Bank SO Recruitment 2021 Full Details and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf. Also stay here for BOM Specialist Officer Exam Date (Expected), Document Verification Date, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result and Final Merit List 2021 releasing latest update news.
Maharashtra Bank SO Recruitment 2021 Details
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 Online Form : Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) invites applications for filling up 190 Vacancies of Specialist Officers in Scale I & II Posts. Eligible Candidates highly recommended to Apply Online for BOM SO Recruitment 2021 through the official website – www.bankofmaharashtra.in. from 01st September to 19th September 2021. Detailed Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form Link given below.
BOM Specialist Officer 2021 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility, Fee and Selection Process
- Agriculture Field Officer : 100 Posts
- Law Officer : 10 Posts
- Security Officer : 10 Posts
- HR/ Personnel Officer : 10 Posts
- IT Support Administrator : 30 Posts
- DBA : 03 Posts
- Windows Administrator : 12 Posts
- Product Support Engineer : 03 Posts
- Network & Security Administrator : 10 Posts
- Email Administrator : 02 Posts
- Scale of Pay – Scale – I : Rs. 36000 – (1490/7) – 46430 – (1740/2) – 49910 –(1990/7)- 63840.
- Scale of Pay – Scale – II : Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
- Agriculture Field Officer 4-year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture / Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking / Agro-Forestry / Forestry / Agricultural Biotechnology / Food Science / Agriculture Business Management / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Sericulture with a minimum required marks of 60% in aggregate of all semesters / years and 55% in aggregate of all semesters / years for SC/ST/OBC/PwD.
- Security Officer : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Law Officer :Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University. Minimum 5 years’ experience as an officer in Indian Army
- Security Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum required marks of 60%
- HR / Personnel Officer Essential: Graduate and Two Years Full Time Post Graduate Degree (Not through Distance Mode of Education)
- IT Support Administrator, DBA (MSSQL/ORACLE), Windows Administrator, Email Administrator,Network & Security Administrator B. Tech or B.E in any of the following streams: – Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communication. OR MCA Or M.Sc. Computer Science. Minimum 55% marks in the aggregate of all semesters/years, 50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- AFO and IT Support Administrator : 20 to 30 years
- Others : 25 to 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates as per rules
- UR / EWS / OBC – Rs 1,000.00 + Rs. 180.00 GST – Rs.1,180
- SC / ST – Rs 100+ Rs. 18 GST – Rs.118
Selection process :
- Selection will be based on Online Exam and Document Verification.
- The BOM SO Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021 will display on the official website of Selection Board.
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2021 Dates and Links
|Maharashtra Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)|
|Name of Posts||Specialist Officers in Scale I & II|
|No. of Vacancies||190 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Online Form and Exam Date
|Starting Date||01 September 2021|
|Last Date||19 September 2021|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Latest Jobs || Admit Card || Results|