Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2020 SLPRB Police Forest Guard Forester Stenographer Grade-III Driver 1081 Posts Online Form Date Exam Syllabus: The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Guwahati has invited for the recruitment of Male/Female Forester-I, Forest Guard, Stenographer Grade-III, Surveyor, Carpenter, Driver and Mahut Vacancy at 1081 posts. Check here the Assam Police Forest Guard Vacancy details. Further information regarding to Forest Department, Assam Online Application Form Exam Date Admit Card, Result Merit List and Selection List 2020 releasing to be available on this page.
Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 :State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam has Released Latest Notification on the Official Website www.slprbassam.in. For Recruitment For the Post of 1081 Forester, Stenographer Grade-III, Forest Guard, Surveyor Mahut, Carpenter & Driver Vacancies Under Forest Department, Assam. check details like eligibility criteria, post category, selection process, important schedule, etc. you read this page carefully. You can apply in Assam Forest Department Jobs from 25 May 2020 to 26 June 2020. The Assam Forest Guard Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form link given below.
|State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Recruitment 2020 – Jobs Details|
|Organisation||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Guwahati|
|Name of Post||Forester-I, Forest Guard, Stenographer Grade-III, Surveyor, Carpenter, Driver and Mahut|
|No. of Vacancies||1081 Posts|
|Starting Date||25 May 2020|
|Last Date||25 June 2020|
|Exam Date||To be notified accordingly here|
Educational Qualifications :
- Forester- I: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- Stenographer Grade- III: Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
- Forest Guard: Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from arecognized Board/ Council.
- Surveyor: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute.
- Mahut: Class VIII or equivalent and must have minimum 3 (three) years experience in elephant upkeeping.
- Carpenter: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have trade certificate from recognized Institution.
- Driver: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have valid four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of Assam.
Age Limit :
- for Forester-I& Stenographer Grade III: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 21 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1999 and on or after 01-01-1982).
- for Forest Guard, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter &Driver Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982) .
|Post Name||No. Of Post||Pay Scale and Grade Pay per month|
|Forester-I||144||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6400|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||11||14000-60500 + GP Rs.8700|
|Forest Guards||812||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5600|
|Surveyor||35||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6200|
|Mahut||28||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Carpenter||01||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Driver||50||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5200|
Selection Process :
Assam Forest Dept Forester-I, Forest Guard, Stenographer Grade-III, Surveyor, Carpenter, Driver and Mahut Candidates will be selected based on the First Phase Test and Second Phase Test (Physical Fitness Test, Written Exam, Extra-curricular Activities, Test in Stenography, Practical Test).