ASRLMS Recruitment 2020 Coordinator & Manager 40 Post Test/ Interview Date@ asrlms.assam.gov.in: Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society (ASRLMS) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of State Project Manager, Project Manager, Young Professional, District Functional Expert, Block Coordinator Vacancy at 40 Posts. Also stay here for ASRLMS Assam Recruitment Application Form Syllabus Test Date Interview Date and Result Document Verification, Merit List, Selection List Pdf 2020
ASRLMS Recruitment Notification 2020 :Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission (ASRLM) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of State Project Manager, Project Manager, Young Professional, Block Coordinator and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on 11 May 2020 to 11 June 2020. The ASRLMS Manager Jobs 2020 Notification Pdf Download and Apply Online Application Form Link Given Below.
|Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission (ASRLM) Recruitment 2020 – Jobs Details|
|Organisation||Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission (ASRLM)|
|Name of Post||State Project Manager, Project Manager, Young Professional, District Functional Expert, Block Coordinator|
|No. of Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Starting Date||11 May 2020|
|Last Date||11 June 2020|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
- State Project Manager (Value Chain & Forward Linkage) -Post-Graduate degree in Agribusiness management/Rural Management/Rural Marketing or MBA in Marketing. Candidate with PG in agriculture or Veterinary Science will be preferred.
- State Project Manager (Enterprise Promotion) -MBA in Finance/ Rural Management/ Marketing/supply chain management or CA/ICWA.
- State Project Manager (State Management Framework & Gender), Project Manager (Capacity Building for Model CLF), Insurance/Pension/Organic Village Clusters, Livelihoods Training & Capacity Building – Candidates holding Post-Graduate degree in Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Master in Social Work/ Women Studies are eligible to apply.
- Young Professional – Post-Graduate degree in Rural Development Management, Master in Social work.
- District Functional Expert (Non-Farm) -MBA in Finance/ Business/Rural Management/Marketing or CA/ ICWA.
Maximum age limit is 23 years to 45 years.
- State Project Manager (Value Chain & Forward Linkage), State Project Manager (Enterprise Promotion), State Project Manager (Social Management Framework & Gender) : 63,000/-Per Month.
- Project Manager (Capacity Building for Model CLF), Project Manager (lnsurance/Pension), Project Manager (Organic Village Clusters), Project Manager (Livelihoods TraininB & Capacity Building) :49,000/-Per Month.
- Block Coordinator (Organic Farming), Block Coordinator (Forward Linkage):21,560 /-Per Month.
- Young Professional :25,000 /-Per Month.
- District Functional Expert :35,000/-Per Month.
Selection Process :
Written Test, Group Discussion / Computer Proficiency Test, and Personal Interview.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|